Dairy Supplies - Crop Cure
A dry granular preservative for all silage, high moisture ensiled corn, and baled hay.
The water soluble concentrate version of Crop Cure.
Crop Cure is the only product on the market with patented ingredients. It preserves virtually everything you ensile or bale.
- Crop Cure works on a wide range of forages.
- Works on a wide range of moisture conditions.
- Works in silos, bunkers, bags, balage and bales.
- Inhibits mold growth
- Reduces dry matter loss up to 50%.
- Saves nutrients.
- Safe to use – EPA and FDA GRAS clearance.
How Crop Cure Works
Without Crop Cure
Harmful bacteria and molds causes haylage to heat, therefore reducing protein available for digestion and total feed value.
Crop Cure® lets you bale earlier and retain a higher feed value.
With Crop Cure® added, you can bale any type of hay a lot earlier at a higher moisture content. This saves those valuable green leaves, which saves you money on purchased protein. Plus, Crop Cure® helps in reducing dry matter loss of available nutrients. Crop Cure® treated hay in storage stays cooler and fresher, even if it was baled with as much as 25% moisture.
- 97% less mold spore growth
- Treated bales remain cooler during sweat period
- Bale at up to 25% moisture to retain more protein-rich leaves
- 8-15% more dry matter is saved per acre
- Improved palatability, appearance and smell
Used with All Forms of Dry Hay
- Small square bales
- Large square bales
- Round Bales
More Feed and More Pounds of Milk per Acre.
When haylage heats up, the amount of total digestible nutrients available goes down, thus decreasing the value of your feed. Crop Cure® attacks mold, the primary cause of heating. When haylage stays cooler with Crop Cure®, research has shown an increase of up to 10% more protein available for digestion over untreated hay silage, and reduction in dry matter loss of as much as 50%.
- 3.08 pound increase in milk per cow per day
- 89.5 pounds more milk per ton of haylage
- Retains up to 10 percent more protein
- Treated haylage has better bunk stability
- Improved palatability, smell and feed efficiency
Use With All Different Storage Structures
- Stave Silo
- Oxygen-limiting Silo